All 10 art Reviews

Inari Inari

I've seen some weird and unpractical outfit but this is kinda new to me. Oh screw it, im just gotta stare at her ass.

Eight Winds - Berserker Eight Winds - Berserker

does he swings around that huge ass boulder? D;

Electric Chair Electric Chair

So animation or painting is ok with him?

Scars Scars

thanks, because of you i googled for scars.

Anyways really nice, not often artists take step aside from perfect images of people. Yet picture didnt gone too far with uglyness. Perfect balance that look really natural and tells you the story behind.

BazookaBonsai responds:

Warned you, mate.

I'm glad to see how much of an impact smaller (or bigger) details and facial features can have on character conveyance.

Near Landskenetch Near Landskenetch

female "bikini armor" looks even wierder when there is full dressed man standing near ._.

Trebuxet responds:

And men can fly, destroy worlds and throw beams with their own eyes!!

No No

just when you think toonhole wouldnt overcome your previous favorite strips this happends.

sanctuary sanctuary

She never was a skinny girl, but seems to gain a bit more weight. Still great work as always.

kmau responds:

Thanks and yeah.. that's the curse of prosperity. Fortunately her story involves alot of physical activity.

Well, well Well, well

absolutely fascinating.

Out of Order poster 2 Out of Order poster 2

Perfect in any aspect, from composition to colors and details.

kmau responds:

I'm actually not very satisfied with the colors, but then again I am the only one who stared at this 300% zoomed in for 40 hours. Glad you like it though!

Out of Order char designs 2 Out of Order char designs 2

awesome! Variety of characters is surely impressive, all so different but still all have same style feeling. Thats surely something not everyone can do.

kmau responds:

Thanks, glad you see it that way. I had some trouble keeping the male characters stylistically similar.